Here’s what I’m supposed to do:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
I don’t even know that I read fifteen blogs. I mean, I do, but several of them are topic-specific, and so not really relevant in this case. So I’m just going to nominate six:
Seven things about myself:
1. Unless my parents are misleading me, I learned to read when I was three.
2. I didn’t have any pets until my parents split up when I was ten, at which point my dad and mom both got cats.
3. I prefer shrimp when it’s hot, not chilled.
4. A cat is currently walking across my belly.
5. I haven’t worn shorts in years.
6. I have a love of apple juice that some people (including my wife) don’t understand.
7. I’m usually reading at least three books at any given time.