If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are my fifteen nominations (which aren’t actually nominations, but awards):
1. Adventures in Nerdliness
2. Amy’s Library of ROCK
3. Back of the Cereal Box
4. Calvin’s Canadian Cave of Coolness
6. Eclectic Banana
7. Electronic Cerebrectomy
8. Fabulous Realms
9. No Smoking in the Skullcave
10. Northier Than Thou
11. Oz and Ends
12. Shannon City
13. Trista DiGiuseppi
14. Verities and Balderdash
15. Writings and Musings of a Nerdfighter
And here are seven things about myself:
1. I was born on a Friday.
2. Unlike my wife, I prefer broth-based to cream-based soups.
3. I was eleven when I read my first Oz book.
4. I am more of a cat person, but I’ve learned to like dogs.
5. I very rarely drink alcohol, and when I do I don’t like anything too boozy-tasting.
6. I have never successfully lit a match.
7. I’m not wearing pants!